Rivervale Barn offers complimentary overnight accommodation for the bridal couple within the Cornstore Cottage
Cornstore Cottage – A romantic cottage, for the two of you.
This building is the last part left of the old Yateley Water Mill that operated on the site of Mill Farm for the last 1000 years and was listed in the Dooms Day Book. The Bridal Suite is over 450 years old and is believed to have been the main Cornstore for the mill.
It has been said that the building has a feeling of great peace with a magical charm.
As the bridal couple you will have full use of the accommodation from 12pm on the day of your wedding, through to 10am the next morning.
The cottage has an open plan bedroom, full of traditional barn features, an impressive fireplace and luxurious bathroom. There is even a second smaller bathroom for your bridal party to use whilst getting ready for your big-day!
Great attention to detail is put into your overnight stay, as the cottage’s soft furnishings are transformed to match you wedding day colour scheme. A delicious continental breakfast will be waiting for you the following morning which you can enjoy in the comfort of the cottage or outdoors in the beautiful courtyard.
What we offer:
- Complimentary overnight stay in our restored barn cottage, available from 12pm until 10am the following day
- Continental breakfast
- A multitude of wonderful photo opportunities pre-ceremony from within the cottage
- Gorgeous views out onto the gardens from the cottage bedroom
- Private space to get ready, change or relax throughout the day
- For your wedding guests, we also have a local accommodation list available, with preferred rates for Rivervale Barn guests, subject to availability